Redefining digital enterprise
Do you want to be a part of growing some of the most innovative, beautifully designed and internationally successful brands like VictoriaMilan.com, VictoriaMilanCasino.com, Nextlove.com and RichMeetBeautiful.com globally?
We are looking for PR Managers to join our growing team of professionals!
Locations: Benelux, FR, Eastern Europe (HU/CZ/PL/RO), UK, US
About your role:
You will play a key role (both strategic & operational) in executing press distribution/follow-up on press releases in the local market. You will work proactively with the Head of PR and the rest of our local PR managers to brainstorm and create content ideas for media purposes. You will support our global efforts for our brands through outstanding content that can be distributed to top media platforms and channels.
We’re looking for a creative self-starter who can work with the Head of PR and the rest of the local PR managers to brainstorm content ideas and write about them for media purposes in the country. The PR freelancer will support global efforts for our brands through outstanding content that can be distributed to top media platforms and channels.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
• Create stories around our brands and implement new ideas
• Write press releases across our brands
• Translate English press releases and give them the right angles to your local market
• Sell press releases in your local market
• Handle press requests in your local market
Your Experience & Skills:
• Creative mind and exceptional storytelling skills
• Exceptional understanding of quality content creation and its amplification
• Freelance PR experience
• BA or Masters in Journalism, Communications or Marketing
• Fluent English (both written and oral)
• 2+ years of professional experience in journalism
• 2+ years of professional experience as a copywriter
• Professional experience as a reporter is an advantage
• Exceptional understanding of your local media market
• Strong networking in your local media
• Picky on Content & Design: you have an eye for beautiful design, photography and copywriting (form, composition, spacing, shape, fonts, filters etc)
• Communication: Excellent communication skills and highly service oriented
• Tech lover: You’re tech savvy and have a great understanding of marketing tools
• Self-motivated: Self-motivated and an idea generator – not satisfied with maintaining the status quo
• Professional: You have a professional demeanor
• Productive: You make “shit happen” (productive w/ strong execution skills)
• Problem solver: Proactively takes charge of creating solutions
• Flexible & Adaptable: Dynamic, hard-working, and able to pivot direction quickly to keep up with business demands whilst maintaining a positive solution-oriented mindset
• Team Player: Loves and prides themselves on being part of an exceptional team
• Technical Aptitude: Not afraid of new technologies and eager to learn
• Driven & passionate: A self-starter who is highly motivated
• Excellent Time Management: Strongly organized with the ability to manage multiple, conflicting priorities, staying calm, focused under pressure and not drop any balls!
• Attention to detail: Your analytical mind means you pay close attention to detail and solve problems quickly
Our mission to create, launch and operate online and mobile Brands & Products that are Different, State-of-the-art, Beautiful, Fun, Simple and Safe, and thereby connect and entertain like-minded people locally and across the globe.
The way we work is simple – we believe that Perfection & Quality will make our Brands and Products better than all our competitors’.
At Digisec, we’re like a family … working together to achieve our business goals and create our unique sense of community. We’re all about going the extra mile, supporting our people to be the very best they can be and maintaining a culture where our people thrive and accomplish the right results, whatever your role.
Our passionate multinational teams deliver day in and day out to make our brands come to life and create the fantastic experience that our customers love. We’re committed to creating and growing our brand´s community across every touch-point, every single day and making sure our customers feel just as part of our family as we do.
How to apply?
If you are a self-motivated and an idea generator – not satisfied with maintaining the status quo-, you make “shit happen” and strongly organized with ability to manage multiple, conflicting priorities, staying calm, focused under pressure and not drop any balls… we definitely want to hear from you! Please apply with a personal letter and CV to email@example.com