Do you want to help grow some of the most Innovative, Beautifully Designed and Internationally Successful Brands such as VictoriaMilan.com, VictoriaMilanCasino.com, Nextlove.com, RichMeetBeautiful.com and CEO Sigurd Vedal’s personal brand?
Full-time freelancer working in Budapest, Hungary
About your role
Are you a wordsmith who knows how to write compelling copy that converts and creates emotions? Do you have experience in content marketing and personal branding experience? If so, read on!
Your MISSION: to grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, social media and lead generation content, taking responsibility for copywriting any content required, as well as writing on behalf of our CEO Sigurd Vedal to boost his personal branding.
We are looking for a prolific and talented content, storyteller and speechwriter whizz, to develop and own our creative and content strategy and implementation. Write and produce thought leadership content, sales enablement, case studies, email campaigns, landing pages, videos, ads and more.
This role requires a high level of creativity, ambition, attention to detail, and project management skills as well as the ability to create emotions using storytelling skills.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
You will produce copy for lots of different platforms – global-wide campaigns, social media, paid social, display, internal and external comms, videos and marketing emails- and for all our brands, with the main focus on our CEO’s personal branding. You will champion all our brands’ tone of voice in everything you do and communicate our proposition in a clear and engaging way to convert readers into sales and move their feelings through the words.
These are some of the tasks and responsibilities you will have:
- Defining and developing our content marketing strategy aligned to the wider marketing plan and business objectives
- Working close to the assigned brand to create content on his behalf to boost his personal branding and place him as a successful entrepreneur and relationship expert. Your content will become his word to the world!
- Analyzing performance of content and constantly seeking ways to improve it and convert through it
- Create a variety of written materials: across platforms – paid search ads, paid social ads, campaign copy, video scripts, landing pages, landing pages, CRM – that drive sales and help people glow more often thanks to our content
- Communicate our brands’ tone of voice in every piece of copy you produce
- Produce copy aligned with wider campaign thinking
- Work closely with the creative brand team to create content that is optimized for conversion and that communicates our offering in the best possible way
- Liaise with the insights and organic growth teams in order to build optimized organic content and measure the impact of our messaging
- Work with wider Marketing team to guide the development of editorial calendar, and support through writing or briefing in any content requirements they may have.
- Manage a direct report responsible for supporting you in implementation, ensuring all activity is optimized for SEO, consumer insight and KPIs
- Ensure all content plans include effective activities along each stage of the customer funnel, including awareness driving, engagement, new prospect acquisition/conversion, and loyalty/advocacy
- Work with senior management to set and then manage the content marketing budget to ensure the required commercial results and ROI is delivered
- Define and manage ongoing KPIs for all content activity
- Provide reporting of content KPI performance vs. target, ensuring full ownership of monthly marketing KPIs, and weekly reporting
Your Experience & Skills:
- You are an engaging writer who can create emotions and use your storytelling skill to write content for a wide range of formats that converts
- Researching, coordinating and writing speeches that creates goosebumps on behalf of Sigurd Vedal for different channels and adjustable to different formats
- You will have at least 5+ years in SEO and Content (in-house or agency) experience, with a strong understanding of the impact of content on consumer behavior and how it drives engagement through to purchase, exit/lapse and retention
- Proven experience of delivering commercial content marketing strategies and plans with emphasis on ROI
- Excellent copywriting skills and a creative approach to SEO, Content and Social Media Marketing
- Experience managing an editorial calendar and managing assets required across multiple channels
- Degree educated in Marketing, Journalist, Social Media or related field
- High level of creativity and an extrovert and positive personality: a creative mind and storytelling skills
- A second language will be highly valuable
- Ability to manage, work with and collaborate to an international and remote team
- Exceptional understanding of quality marketing content creation and its amplification
- Picky about Content & Design: Have an eye for beautiful design, photography and copywriting (form, composition, spacing, shape, fonts, filters etc)
- Communication: Excellent communication skills and highly service oriented
- Analytical personality: Be creative and also have the know-how to drive results/reporting
- Self-motivated: Driven and an idea generator – not satisfied with just maintaining the status quo
- Productive: Make “shit happen” (productive w/ strong execution skills)
- Problem solver: Proactively take charge of creating solutions
- Flexible & Adaptable: Dynamic, hard-working, and able to pivot direction quickly to keep up with business demands whilst maintaining a positive, solution-oriented mindset
- Driven & passionate: A self-starter who is highly motivated
- Excellent Time Management: Strongly organized with an ability to manage multiple and conflicting priorities, to stay calm and focused under pressure and to not dropping any balls!
- Attention to detail: Your analytical mind means you pay close attention to detail and solve problems quickly
If you are self-motivated and an idea generator – not satisfied with just maintaining the status quo –, you make “shit happen” and you are strongly organized with an ability to manage multiple and conflicting priorities, to stay calm and focused under pressure and to not dropping any balls… then we definitely want to hear from you! Please apply with your portfolio, a cover letter and CV at email@example.com. Note that if you don’t have your own portfolio, you will be requested to write a marketing piece of content for one of our brands.