Head of PR
We are looking for an enthusiastic Head of PR to manage our external and internal communications. You will promote a positive public image and control the dissemination of information on Digisec Media’s behalf. You will be responsible for maintaining media relations and collaborating with marketing teams in promotional activities.
- Develop effective corporate communication strategies
- Manage internal communications
- Draft content for mass media
- Organise initiatives and plan events or press conferences
- Liaise with media and handle requests for interviews, statements etc.
- Foster relationships with advocates and key persons
- Collaborate with marketing professionals to produce copy for advertisements or articles
- Perform “damage control” in cases of bad publicity
- Social Media management
- Facilitate the resolution of disputes with the public or external vendors
- Assist in communication of strategies or messages from senior leadership
- Proven experience as Head of PR or similar
- Experience in web design and content production is a plus
- Experience in copywriting and editing
- Solid understanding of project management principles
- Working knowledge of MS Office; photo and video-editing software is an asset
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and presentation skills
- Outstanding organisational and planning abilities
- Proficient command of English
- BSc/BA in public relations, communications or relevant field
- Ability to grow and manage an international (and also remote) team
- Strong crisis management skills
- Strong branding skills
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive salary.
- A brilliant team
- The opportunity to work from home
If you are interested in joining Digisec Media please send your CV to our Head of Recruitment- Cordelia Morgan – Cooper (firstname.lastname@example.org)